"The stars may fall, but God's promises will stand and be fulfilled."
- J.I Packer

Monday, October 6, 2014

Letter

What would you say if you received this letter?

Dear Friend,
Today I’d like to speak about a common thing going on in the world right now; sexual orientation. In the world of religion and the ethic world war has broken down and it’s come to my attention that there’s a misunderstanding in the point of view that would come from me and those in that are in the same faith as me. Take into consideration that I’m not a religious person, I don’t believe in such thing, but what I do believe however is in a living God that is unseen. People can be divided into several groups: those who support the lesbians, gays,
bisexuals and transsexuals. Then there’s those that hate them, some can’t see, touch or speak to anyone with this sexuality for they can’t stand them. On the other group exits the ones that are neutral, they really don’t care if your gay or not they just live their own life. Among the religious groups there’s those that condemn people whom have assumed their sexuality as such to hell, they have a complicated love-hate relationship. They want to “save” them by helping them yet their malicious acts/words show a whole different story. Then there’s me. See, I don’t agree with the actions of these people, but I’m not against the person committing the act. I won’t reject a person for their sexuality but it doesn’t mean that I’ll accept what they do. Its war my friend, gay rights are being accepted worldwide and it’s not going to stop there. Things will keep getting worse: murders, bullying, etc. will build up. I’m afraid that all I can do is my part, such as pray and stand by to make a difference. I’m hoping that you’ll join me in my prayers for this world as it’s becoming more and more evil each day. Thank you for your undivided attention, may you be abundantly blessed.
Sincerely,

An Anonymous Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment